In 1997 Experiential System was asked by the Park District Risk Management Agency (PDRMA) in Wheaton, Illinois to inspect all of the figure skating jump training systems in the metro Chicago area that are represented by the PDRMA. What we found is that without written standards for the installation of jump training systems, those we inspected were inconsistent and inadequate with regards to safety.
Experiential Systems began applying the standards of the Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT), which were designed to protect against injury to skaters in dynamic situations such as this. As a result, our Dual-Rotational Jump Training Systems are stronger and more reliable than any other system on the market.
ESI Dual-Rotational Jump Training Systems include:
- All components of the system are capable of holding in excess of 5,000 lbs.
- Our waist belt and spreader bars are built by a company known for providing fall protection systems for a wide range of educational and industrial uses.
- Our waist belt is designed to be fully adjustable and easy to use. It features: a single buckle system, allowing the skater easy access: a 3″ padded waist belt, for comfort; multiple hook in points, to accommodate any size of skater; multiple hook in points allow any skater to perform a jump and always remain in the proper position.
- The overhead spreader bar is made from a light weight nylon rod, as opposed to the steel bar we have encountered.
- Our stainless steel rotational swivels spin on ball bearings, for a positive response when the skater is in the air performing a jump.
- The rope used is manufactured for fall protection and features low elongation and high abrasion resistance.
- All components of the overhead system, the pulley and cable, are backed-up for extra protection.
- The benefits of ESI Dual-Rotational System include:
- Reduced learning time for jumps.
- Keeps skaters straight while in the air.
- Keeps skaters in position for a safe landing.
- Minimize injuries, trainer can catch the fall.
- Dual rotation allows trainer 360 degree mobility.
- Adjustable for all ages, sizes and skill levels.
- Complete installation and training included.
- This system can also be adapted to meet the needs of other athletes, such as gymnasts and divers.
Visit our skating harness site at www.jumpharness.com